- 2-3 Tbsp of sugar-free syrup, 2 Tbsp of PB2, and 1/4 cup of frozen raspberries or blueberries. When I am feeling like I need a little more comfort food I add a Tbsp of real butter.
- 1 scoop of protein powder, a splash of milk, and some frozen berries.
And here are a few alternatives for adding things when cooking it. We add Chia seeds to our standard base to add a bit of protein to the mix and slightly boost the fiber.
- Roni makes hers with Pumpkin
- For Apple Pie, add 1 apple cored and diced into small pieces (with the peel on) and your standard mix of Apple Pie spices.
- For blueberry, add 1 cup frozen blueberries.
Steel Cut Oatmeal
- 1 cup Steel Cut Oats
- 4 Tbsp Chia Seeds
- 4 cups Water
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl that will fit inside your slow cooker.
- Place a towel in the bottom of your slow cooker and place the bowl with the oats on top of it.
- Fill the slow cooker with water until the waterline outside of the bowl is the same as the waterline inside the bowl.
- Turn on low and leave overnight.
- In the morning use a turkey baster to remove enough water so that you can take the bowl out of the slow cooker.